Monetary giving opportunities:
Become a monthly/quarterly donor
Here are what your donation dollars go toward funding:
- 16 monthly peer groups for people with early stage dementia
- 9 monthly educational based peer support groups for caregivers
- Memory screenings
- Project Lifesaver Program
- E.A.D. Talks
- Countless hours of crisis call management
Our organization only has three employees, again, in an effort to keep overhead costs at a minimum, so we accomplish most of what we do with the help of unpaid volunteers.
Would you like to volunteer to answer phones at the office? Procure for events? Facilitate groups? Eve
ryone has strengths that can assist our mission here at Dementia Support Northwest. Whether you like t
o be behind the scenes, or out front. Whether you have a few hours a month, or a few hours a day, or wanting to help with an annual event once a year! Contact us today for more information!
(360) 671-3316 or [email protected]
Would you like to become a Sponsor our 33rd Annual Caregiver Conference with Teepa Snow? Contact us today, vendor space is limited!