Whether you have only a few hours each year or you desire to help out each week, your support and skills are needed! You will find there are endless opportunities to get involved at the Alzheimer Society of Washington.
The work we do is so meaningful to those we serve and there are many ways to help out. Here are some of the opportunities we have available:
- Answer phones and general office work
- Prepare meeting and event materials
- Join an event or conference committee and help with planning
- Help with marketing of an event
- Invite friends to an event
- Organize files and clean out old storage areas.
- Create program materials
- Bring cookies/snacks for a support group
- Recruit volunteers
- Help find community partners that will support our work
- Help set-up our breakdown the day of an event.
Please contact our Office at 360-671-3316 or email
We have several opportunities for interns, work study students, and service learning students. We are currently in need of program assistants, and event coordinators, and a social marketing coordinator.
Other specific roles can also be developed. Please contact our Office at 360-671-3316 or email